Saving your event changes and managing event visibility.
The following controls and modes are available to you within the publish settings.
- Draft mode - Default state if the event is not published
- The "publish event" toggle is left red
- Published Event - When "publish event" is toggled green, the event is publicly available to everyone
- Archive event - The event is not available publicly but data and event settings are saved
- Highlight event - When an event is published and highlighted is toggled on. A highlighted tab and filter appear on your profile.
- Password protection (Pro only) - When enabled, a shared password is requested. Any visitor that visits an event with password protection enabled will be prompted for a user name which is the event's name and the shared password set to that event.