Move's event builder allows you to quickly build a robust event and tickets while managing its settings with ease all in one place.
When creating or editing an event you control all of it's settings in one spot including creating and controlling tickets. Navigate through the wizard to provide event details, create and manage tickets, and manage the event's publish settings.
Within Event details is where you'll provide all of the general information for your event.
We ask for a
- Cover image - Event poster or graphic
- Event name - Event name (will become url name, m0ve.app/events/example-event)
- Location - Address to event
- Doors open & close - Opening and close times for the event
- Event Capacity - Total number of tickets available for the entire event
- Age limit (Optional) - Age notification and verification for event
- Timezone - Timezone for event
- Caption - Brief description of the event (Serves as the meta description for the page)
- Full details - This allows you to add additional information about the event. Using the rich text editor, add as much text, images, and media as you want. You can embed youtube videos, SoundCloud & Spotify embeds, and just about anything by placing the embed code directly within the text editor.