Complete an event onsite check-in with Move
Move handles event ticketing with a simple reservation system. When customers visit an event's landing page, they're able to view a listing of the available tickets for that event and complete reservations. Customers are able to simply reserve and complete payment in one seamless process.
- 1.A user enters details and completes payment within the booking process
- 2.Once processed, Move generates confirmation codes and sends a confirmation email to the customer
- 3.Move generates a unique QR Code that is used for event check-in
Event attendees are able to provide their check-in QR code in a few ways.
- 1.Attendees can print out their ticket attached within their confirmation email
- 2.Attendees can present their confirmation email at check-in that contains the QR code
- 3.Attendees can present their Move pass by visiting m0ve.app/move-pass/(Confirmation code)
When an event organizer is logged into the platform, and scans an attendee's QR code. They will be directed to the check-in page for that attendee. Event staff can simply toggle the attendee as "checked-in".
When a attendee is "checked-in", the counts for that event are instantly updated and that attendee is marked as checked-in.
Attendee check-in page when an attendee is not checked-in
Attendee check-in page when an attendee is checked-in